- (Mobile) All Student Profile fields can now be viewed and edited within the mobile app.
- (Reporting) A new Class Profile report provides key data points about each class on record and can be easily printed or exported as a CSV.
- (Reporting) A new College Applications & Admissions Summary report provides application and outcome statistics for a specified range of class years.
- (Reporting) A new Student Applications & Outcomes report provides application and outcome information for individual applications submitted by a specified population of students.
- (Reporting) A new Standardized Test Details report provides scores for each student of a specified population who has taken a specified standardized test.
- (Reporting) A new Standardized Scholarship report provides information about the grants and scholarships that have been awarded to a specified population of students.
- New ability to export Application Overview records to CSV.
Denied applications no longer show as Needs Attention on the Application Overview or Send pages.
No changes were made to the Scoir Parent or Scoir Admissions application.