How do I link my existing Scoir account to my high school?
This article covers the following topics:
If you’re linking to a high school on your own
To link an existing Scoir student account to a high school from your student profile, follow these steps.
- Go to the Academic Overview section of your Student Profile.
- If the high school you have provided during registration is active on Scoir, click Verify your account.*
- Provide your Student ID (or Registration Code) and Birthdate to connect with your school.
* Note: If the high school you have provided during registration is not yet active on Scoir, you do not have the ability to link to that high school.
If you’re linking to a high school via an email invite
To link an existing Scoir student account to a high school via an email invite, follow these steps.
- Go to your inbox and click the Sign Up Now! link in the invite email you’ve received from your counselor.
- On the registration page, click Sign in with another account you may have with SCOIR.
- Sign in with your existing account.
- When prompted to confirm the link with the inviting high school, click Accept.