Scattergrams visually depict historical admissions decisions using previous students' GPAs and SAT/ACT scores. Scattergrams are intended to provide a guidepost to gauge likelihood of acceptance and are not intended to be a definitive predictor of admission.
Scattergrams are only available if your student is linked to a high school using Scoir.
How do I view scattergrams?
To view scattergrams, follow these steps.
- Select the student whose colleges you would like to analyze from the navigation bar or the side bar.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Select the college you would like to analyze from the My Colleges selector, or search for the college via the college search typeahead.
- Use the scattergram tools to adjust the display of the data presented.
- Toggle between Unweighted and Weighted GPA
- Change the Class Range
- Toggle display of the Acceptance Heatmap
- Filter data by Application type
- Click a data point to see more information.