Students may register by going to scoir.com at any time without a counselor inviting them to the platform.
Students also may choose to register their account with an email address that currently is not the same one in the high school student record. The registration process shown below will guide student through these steps.
1. Navigate to scoir.com for new student sign, or if invited and you choose to use a different email than the invite, enter the email address. Click Sign up.
2. Locate the recently sent email in your inbox and click 'Complete Registration'.
3. Enter the required data. **If invited, the state and school fields may be pre-filled. If not, students will need to enter this data.
4. Enter your HS Student ID OR Registration Code, your Date of Birth, and Click Verify to identity. This will allow SCOIR to locate your record in your high school.
If your high school is not using SCOIR, you may skip this and go to step #6.
5. Once you click Verify, ensure the correct information is returned.
6. Enter a Password; check the box to confirm you are over the age of 13, check the box to confirm you are not a robot and click sign up. This will create your SCOIR account!